This article applies to selling in: Netherlands
Currency, Coins, Cash Equivalents, and Gift Cards
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: All listings and products must comply with all laws and regulations.
- Collectible coins or paper money that do not have legal tender status, as long as they are not foreign coins that are also valid tender outside the Netherlands and provided they include relevant information known about the items:
- Authenticity of a coin or paper money, including if the seller is unsure of authenticity
- Clear image of the item
- Date of issue
- Replica coins as long as they are clearly designed and described as replicas
- Replica stamps as long as they are clearly described as replicas
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Counterfeit stamps, coins and paper money such as bank notes, bonds, and money orders
- Equipment intended to create counterfeit items
- Cash or cash equivalent instruments, including bitcoins, money orders, traveler’s cheques, gift cards, gift certificates, electronic stored-value redemption codes and other stored value instruments
- Stocks and securities
- Gold, silver or other precious metal bullion
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).